I love trying new tools and today I’m trying Wideo, which is a tool which lets you create beautiful animated video content in a very easy way. Although I’ll write about some of its pros and cons below, the reason why I’ve chosen Wideo today is because I needed a tool that allowed me to insert interactive buttons in an easy way and Wideo is perfect for this.
So, here’s the video: Tips and Links to Prepare for the Oral Exam at Home
Play the video. It will stop where interactive buttons are provided (last two slides). Click to resume the video.
What I like about this tool:
- it’s free, easy to use and very intuitive.
- It provides free video hosting
- Lots of professionally-designed templates to choose from
- You can upload your own picture, music and background images
- You can add interactive elements (clickable buttons and contact forms)
- It provided a unique url and an embed code
- You can switch from video mode to presentation mode for slide-by-slide presentation.
- Time limit: on a free plan, the length of the videos is restricted to 3o seconds.
- You have to pay to download your video