Video1 .What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in a
1. I think the biggest advantage of living in a big city is having everything
you need at your fingertips: restaurants, shopping centers, and other amenities.
This could also be a disadvantage as you may end up spending a lot more money.
2. There are far more disadvantages than advantages in my opinion. Air pollution, heavy traffic, and crime, just to name a few. The only advantage I can see is having better public transportation than you would in a smaller place.
3. One main advantage would have to be the public transportation system. In rural areas, it can be difficult to get from here to there. But, in the city, there is always a bus or taxi at the ready. Two disadvantages would be the crowds and always having to waiting in line.
4. I believe that larger centers offer a much higher quality of health care than in rural areas. This is a huge advantage. However, they probably need it because of all the traffic accidents, which would be a big disadvantage.
5. The main advantage is that verything is more convenient in large cities. You never have to go far for anything--except for maybe fresh air. Needless to say, a lack of fresh air would be a disadvantage.
Video2 .What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small town?
1. One of the advantages of living in a small town is the peace and quiet.
However, the biggest disadvantage is that there is never anything to do.
2. Living in a small town is much more relaxing. The pace of live is much slower. But a big disadvantage is that there are few places to shop.
3. I think one of the advantages of living in a small town is the lower cost of living. A disadvantage would be there are few amenities.
4. There is definitely less pollution in a small town, which is an advantage. But the public transportation isn't as convenient as it is in larger places.
5. Everyone knows everyone in a small town. This can be either an advantage or a disadvantage depending on how you look at it.