Artificial intelligence (AI) has taken giant steps in the past month. The tool I bring you today is mind-blowing, even terrifying, and I am not exaggerating even a bit! I’ve been trying the website for a few days now, and I have already told all my friends about it, and now I am telling you. I cannot keep a secret this big! This is way more than a time-saver!
The website is
- Requires registration and some verification. Do it. It is worth it.
- I have tried it in Spanish English, French, and German.
- Its URL is https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/. Click on TRY to SIGN UP:
What can this tool do? The question is, what can’t it do?
Some things I have tried:
1. Write a formal letter to a client complaining about a product.(Personal note: my sis is constantly
2. Write an essay about unusual customs. Then I asked it to write the same thing in a more informal style, and then again using only 50 words. We can also ask it to write in a way that a 6-year-old would understand (for lower levels).
3. (personal) How to fix a wooden table bitten by a dog.
4. A list of the advantages and disadvantages of using a mobile phone in the classroom.
5. Vocabulary for C1 education (it was very basic).
6. Write 5 multiple-choice questions about education vocabulary with four options.
7. Correct this sentence: He took me granted because doesn’t love me.
8. Explain the difference between curriculum and syllabus so that a child would understand it.
In short, the list of things it can do for you is endless.
Limitations: ChatGPT sometimes writes plausible-sounding but incorrect or nonsensical answers.” So while the material might come out sounding original and authentic, there is a good chance it may also be wrong. Also, it does not have access to current events or up-to-date information about specific countries. Its knowledge is based on a snapshot of the internet from 2021, and it is not able to browse the web or access new information.