“Remember. Before you can be great, you’ve got to be good. Before you can be good, you’ve got to be bad. But before you can even be bad, you’ve got to try.” – Art Williams.
This section of the blog contains reading comprehension activities to help you improve this skill.
- 6 excellent free sites to practise reading comprehension
- 2 superb sites to practise pronunciation by reading along
- In exam mode? check out these 2 sites for listening and reading
- Creating your own newspaper with the news you want to read
Book Tasting Activity
ELEMENTARY -A1 / A2
- Notes for the PAU Exam
- St Valentine’s Day
- Store Brands Lift Grocers in Troubled Times
- Britain’s Mean Streets
- How’s my Driving?
- Teachers asked to smile
- Abortion on demand a step too far for Spanish right
- A Trouble- Free Trip
- History of Halloween
- Education- Moocs
- Job application
- Hotel Reviews
- Free Time
- The Hunger Games. Book Review
UPPER INTERMEDIATE – B2
- Social networks
- The making of “Tipping Point”
- 4 people commenting on books
- Types of university courses
- Employee handout
2 thoughts on “READING”
You have a wonderful blog full of useful information for teaching and learning, and I see that you have won many awards.
Did you know, however, that the English e-reader site offers mostly pirated books from the major publishers? They have changed the covers and removed the illustrations but they are pirated, nevertheless. I think that ethically, you should not promote the site.
writing is one of the best skill , that i needed for,