Yes, I know, these connectors can be quite confusing; that’s why I have created this beautiful presentation to help you clarify them . I just hope the explanation doesn’t mix you up more. And it’s also, with this mind, the reason why a quiz follows the explanation. Beautifully presented as well. 🙂
To create these two interactive activities I have used Riddle.com, which helps you create interactive content in a few minutes.
Steps to create a Riddle
• Click on the Create Button
• Choose the type of Riddle you want to make. For this post , I have created a List and a Pop Quiz, but you can also create opinion polls and surveys.
• In a Riddle you can use images, animated gifts, articles, youtube videos…etc
• You can share on facebook and twitter or get an embed code for your blog
• The best feauture? It’s free!
I highly recommend Riddle to create beautiful interactive content for your classes.
CONFUSING WORDS: LASTLY, FINALLY, EVENTUALLY, IN THE END, AT LAST
Lastly and Finally
- Lastly, I would like to remind you that speaking Spanish is not allowed in this class.
- Load the paper, select the number of copies, and lastly press ‘Print’
- You add flour, salt, and finally milk.
FINALLY and EVENTUALLY
- Finally we managed to get the car to start.
- When she eventually turned up, the food was cold.
EVENTUALLY and IN THE END
- They eventually got bored and went home.
- In the end we decided to cancel the trip.
- It’s good to be home at last.
- At last, the pizza’s here!
Ready for a small quiz?
Confusing Words: Finally,In the End, Eventually, Lastly and At Last
Although she had been ill for a long time, it still came as a shock when she ___ died
__, I’d like to thank everyone for coming this evening
Thank goodness! I’ve finished my essay ____!
in the end
___ the baby stopped crying and we managed to get some sleep
Do you really mean that you’ve stopped smoking ___?
___ Spain won by two goals to one.
in the end
___, as soon as you hear a beep, press the start button
It seems more and more likely that the human race will ___ destroy itself
She showed us the new dress, then the blouse and ___ the shoes
in the end
Blog de Cristina www.cristinacabal.com