And summer has finally come and once again it’s this time of the year when me and my blog go on holiday.
I started blogging like eight years ago and you might think that after spending all these years writing an average of two posts weekly, I might be dry for ideas. I am not. I promise I’ll be back some time in September with new ideas.
This blog is always growing and changing, and hopefully it’s becoming better and a more useful place for you to visit. I hope that when you click away from my blog you feel inspired encouraged and even challenged. This year the blog has reached an amazing number of visits, 300,000 visits/month and I can only thank you for your support and your kind encouraging messages.
These are the most popular posts this year and also some of my favourite ones.
My favourite posts have been
The most popular posts have been
- 25 Common Idioms that you Really Need to Know
- The Spelling Challenge: Are you up to it?
- Most Common Pronunciation Mistakes Heard in Oral Exams
- Fixing Most Common Mistakes Seen in Intermediate Written Exams
- The Sore Thumb: A Subjcet_verb Agreement Quiz
- Six Amazing Websites that Make your Witing Stronger
- Five Steps to Writing a godd For and Against Essay
- Six Steps to Writing a Good Book Review
- Tourism: Developing Writing Skills through Collaborative Writing
- Activities for Correcting Writing in the Classroom
- Activating Passive Vocabulary
- The 8 Best Audio/Video News and Current Affairs Websites to Learn English.
- Four Excellent Sites for Online Dictations
Using Technology in the Classroom
- 15 Ways a Screen Recorder can Help you in your English Classes
- Creating visual content for my classes with two awesome free online tools
Grammar and Vocabulary
8 thoughts on “H is for Holidays”
Thanks to you Carmen. You’re an example for others to follow!
Thank you teacher for everything and have a nice holiday.See you soon! I hope!
Enjoy your holidays and don’t forget to believe in yourself!
Thanks for this blog, for your lessons. All in all, thanks for everything.
Have a nice holiday!!
Thanks so much for your kind words and congrats on passsing the C1 exam!
Have a cracking summer! 🙂
Thanks José for your support! Now, it’s time to recharge body and mind for the coming school year. 🙂
Enjoy your holidays, too!
Thank you very much for your effort.
I have tried to share your post in the group: “Cosas que encuentro para clase” to no avail. I cannot post anything, I couldn’t yesterday either; there must be something wrong.
Enjoy your summer holidays.
I will definitely be waiting for new posts to come in September! Your blog helped me to get the C1 certificate; amazing resources like this enable us who cannot attend an academy to improve our self-learning process
Keep up the good job, thank you and enjoy your well-deserved holidays!