Wouldn’t you like to be the cool teacher using your mobile as a remote to present your own slides? This is soooo easy that I don’t know why I haven’t tried it before.
Before acting cool, you will need to download two things. Don’t worry. They are free. I am the free app teacher, remember? Oh and… please bear in mind it’s only useful if you use Google Slides. I do. All the time.
- In your laptop: Download the Chrome Extension “Remote for Slides” here. Make sure you click Add to Chrome.
- In your mobile, download the free app Remote for slides.
- Open your presentation on Google Slides
- Click on the Present w/Remote
3. At the bottom, you will see Start Remote
- . Click and your Slide ID will be displayed. It will be on display for only 2 seconds. If you want to see it again, you will have to click the Show It icon next to it.
- Open the first slide on Presentation mode
- Done? Open the app on your mobile, enter the code and click on Connect
- That’s it”! You will see two buttons. Next Slide and Previous Slide
See? Easy peasy! I told you so!